“Turbulence Ahead – Signals to Navigate Enterprise Infrastructure Markets in 2017”, an IDC Breakfast Briefing at Novotel, ExCel on 1 December
After a few years of stable conditions, unpredictable side winds have started to shake the enterprise infrastructure aircraft
in our region. Macroeconomic growth is now in discussion. Geopolitical and regulatory volatility is surging, with Brexit
and European data protection regulation influencing investment and governance decisions. Meanwhile, innovative companies
chasing new markets are building digital platforms at breakneck pace (think peer-to-peer-banking portals, or predictive maintenance
systems) – but don’t know how to manage large swaths of custom code and build flawless data ingestion architectures.
Data itself scatters everywhere, on- and off-premise, in and out of cloud.
IT decision makers are often overwhelmed – and look for partners that help them articulate those complex problems in compute, storage and infrastructure software investments. Over the course of this breakfast briefing, IDC will provide context to those IT needs – and explain how disruptive technologies like Docker containers, All Flash Arrays, hyperconvergence and cloud automation fit in there. Our senior infrastructure analyst team will cover the following questions:
- - How will Brexit impact infrastructure spending in Europe/UK in 2017?
- - What’s the adoption curve of disruptive infrastructure technologies?
- - How are new workloads influencing storage architectures?
- - What are the trigger points of open source software?
- - What are the technology and business requirement from service providers?
- - Should you adjust your infrastructure portfolio to address Docker containers usage?
To register, please click on the button below or email Mathew Heath on firstname.lastname@example.org