Marketers today are facing and resolving an increasing number of challenges:
- Deeper and more timely customer insight leading to account-based marketing and facilitating true personalisation of content and approach
- Leading (or competing for leadership) in customer experience strategy
- Dealing with GDPR, and more broadly privacy and database shrinkage
- Cost pressures and the opportunity to reduce cost through technology while growing the business
Driving innovation and tackling these challenges comes with both risks and rewards. Having the right partners, a board of peers and access to leading practices is crucial to your ability to deliver results.
IDC's Marketing Advisory Council Dinner will be hosted by Gerry Brown, IDC's European lead research director, who will share IDC’s views on customer experience (CX) for marketing leaders and the latest EMEA trends in content marketing and customer data management.
Join us for an exclusive executive dinner that will offer you:
- Insights from technology marketing leaders based on their practical challenges and approaches to crafting innovative technology solutions
- The opportunity to make new and invaluable network contacts
- Access to IDC's brand new European market research results into customer experience adoption, digital transformation and omni-channel best practices in marketing
On Tuesday, June 19, 2018, come and meet Gerry Brown and the team for dinner, discussion and debate on marketing in tech.
About last year:
The Emin Room at 34 Mayfair, a private dining room in contemporary art surroundings.
Event Format: Champagne reception and presentation, followed by dinner and discussions.
Address: 34 Grosvenor Square (entrance on South Audley Street), London, W1K 2HD
IDC European Software Group
Industry experience: Gerry Brown has been a technology marketing director, a CIM postgraduate lecturer, a marketing services entrepeneur and for many years a leading digital marketing industry analyst.
Biography: Gerry Brown is IDC's lead research director for Europe covering customer experience (CX) for marketing leaders. His research coverage includes customer experience, digital transformation, customer communications, cross-channel engagement and enterprise collaboration.
Save the date
Date: June 19, 2018
Time: 6:30pm to 10pm
- Defining Persuasive Content Management
- Persuasive Content Management Software is Central to Content Marketing Execution
- The Current and Future Uses of AI to Transform Customer Experience Purchase
Connect with us