The IDC team is back at InfoSec once more, to share analysis, insights and forecasts for the European Security market. On Wednesday June 7 come and meet the recently expanded team for breakfast, discussion and debate on all things Security.
IDC boasts the largest team of dedicated European Security analysts, experts in their field and the regional variances that shape the market. We’ll present a whistlestop tour of security markets and opportunities in Europe, and give our advice on how best to benefit from them. Areas covered will include:
- Market overview and broad trends, including breaking research & analysis
- The CISO agenda: what’s keeping them awake this year?
- Security software trends: what’s hot and what’s not.
- Services trends, including spanking new MSS research
- Security and IoT: lost cause or market opportunity?
- Security and the cloud: is security really the inhibitor?
It’s also possible that the topic of GDPR may be mentioned…
Save the date!
Date: June 7th
Time: 8 am
Venue: Hilton London Olympia
Please let us know if you would like to attend by clicking on the register button.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies — Use Cases and Impact on Markets in Europe
- Secure Characteristics of Distributed Ledger Technologies Drive European Interest
- Rule 41 Adds Potential Complications to GDPR and Privacy Shield — But Don't Panic
- Western Europe Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection Forecast, 2016-2021: The Enterprise Strikes Back
- Digital Security: Managing Security Across Mobile and Cloud
- Are Public Sector organizations exempt from GDPR compliance? – Absolutely not!
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection is Dead – So What’s Next?